Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BIA Seaside Reef Win

The BIA held a contest on the 16th at Seaside Reef. The waves were fun, the sun was in full effect and it was a beautiful day. All the groms were going mad in the water and the competiros were amped!
My good friend Chris Tyler came with me to the event along with his little brother and my girlfriend. It was all of there first time going to a bodyboard contest and watching me compete so to come out with the win was a big blessing! The extra $300 for two heats was sweet to! We stayed at the beach all day ate at a local mexican restaurant and went home SUN BURNT haha
I also got to catch up with one of the most talented water photographer and my friend Todd Glaser which was a sweet bonus! That guy is doing big things! Follow his blog by clicking HERE.

Back seat grom

Good support!

Friends

CT getting some water time

Artsy shot by Tay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home