Monday, November 3, 2008

MADD event

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got asked to be apart of MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Driving) when I met Diane. Diane read a article about me in July and met me at Alternative Surf one day. She thought it be cool if I just hung out with the kids, sign posters, and donate a pink wave princess board from Wave Rebel ( www.waverebel.com) I got to go around and hang with the Laker girls it was seriously pretty awesome! I also met a few really cool bodyboarders at the event along with some random people who read articles about me in some of the local papers. They had live music, food etc.. People would do these walks get sponsors and they raised alot of money for the organization. I will get the full press release soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home