Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bixby Ranch

On the 12th my my family and the Christinas parents went to the Bixby Ranch to get in the Christmas spirt and it was a lot of fun! They had the whole 1920 theme going and it was rad. After that we cruised down to second st and ate at my favoriet Crepe place! I got the romeo and juliet dessert and it was delicious! They had live Jazz and those guys were just owning it! It is such a blessing to be home for the holidays and I am loving it! But I really do wish the waves were better haha

Photobucket
Family

Photobucket
Christina helped the ladies who were singing

Photobucket
Hot cider was perfect for the cool outside air temperature

Photobucket
My dad and I after eating till we were stuffed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home