Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Events!!

Photobucket
4-13-09 Shot by my friend Matty

Waves have been really fun lately and I have been surfing a lot. On the 23rd and 24th wedge was really fun and pretty good size just not that great of shape but I didnt really care since there were some sick ones coming in. My friend and photographer Pez got a cool big invert sequence of me, it might be a Wave Rebel ad hopefully(my first one ever!!)
Photobucket
James Larson was back in town and hasnt been in the water for a while, but was getting some big ones. His wetsuit gave him the worst rash I have ever seen!!!

Photobucket
I locked my keys in my car cause I was wayy to siked up, lucky my friend Chris had AAA and helped me out!

Photobucket
AAA guy taking about 1 minute to open my door

On the 19th on the Northside of the Seal Beach Pier the Oahana day went down for the second time. It was a lot of fun and one of my sponsors Alternative Surf was helping sponsoring it. There were tons of giveaways from so many companies. I also did free bodyboarding lessons with a bunch of kids. It was a bunch of fun and hopefully you can make it next year!
Photobucket
Some of the tents before it got BUSY!
Photobucket
Signing some posters for the groms! A bunch of people that were at the event went to the shop and bought new boards, fins etc.. it was so cool to see
Photobucket
Zinka was all over the kids. Kirra "Miss A.S" repping haha
Photobucket
Rons muscles blow mine away for sure

On the 23rd Twitter and iGrandma put on an event at Moonlight Beach in Encinitas called "Put your body and a boogie and lets tweet" It was live on UStream the whole day. I stoped by to sign some posters and bodyboard with some of the groms and it was cool to see how hooked some of the kids get when they see somebody do an ARS its sooo sick! Also if you want to follow me on twitter here is my link; www.twitter.com/4jeremywright
Photobucket
Some of the people at the event

Photobucket
Signing some stuff for the kids. My wetsuits from Bodyglove are AWESOME!

Finally the Seal Beach car show was on the 25th and was a lot of fun. Plenty of groms stoped by the shop and we all checked out all the classic cars it was sweet.
Photobucket
The cars were sick!
Photobucket
My friend Denis stoped by the shop and checked out the cars and the grom was loving the action

1 Comments:

Blogger Matty D said...

Stoked you had some use for the shot. Your updates are awesome, keep them coming.

May 6, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home