Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My Dads 50th!!

Waves have been pretty small in my neck of the woods lately but I have still been getting out there everyday even a few times a day just trying to improve on my small wave skills. When the waves are small I usually try and Youtube comps in brazil to see all the brazilian bodyboarders kill it in the gutless surf and that usually works best for me.
My website guy and friend Milo invited me to play some ultimate frisbee on saturday and it wounded up being an awesome workout with lots and lots of running! There are guys that are really into it and absolutley kill it! Our team didnt win a game but we sure did put up a fight and got some scores on the board haha
Photobucket
Team Doom! Jackstance

Photobucket
Zinka came in use this day for sure!

Photobucket
Daniels pretty much the ultimate at ultimate!

My Dad turned 50 on the 31st and we held a HUGE party for him on the 29th. Lots of friends and family came out and there were soo many people that helped and made everything come out AMAZING!
Photobucket
Friends and Family

Photobucket
It was a suprise party!! Got you Dad! haha

Photobucket
Football got intense!

Photobucket
Christina and I getting pumped for my dads apperance

Photobucket
My cousin Yvone and her fam

Photobucket
Thanks to Kreed everyone in my family gets hooked up! My brother Jason rocking a pair and if you look close enough you can see me, emma, and cassia!!!

Photobucket
My sister in law can eat haha

Photobucket
My aunt sue is awesome

Photobucket
My cousin toni owned the Pinata, "Estrada style"

Photobucket
Candy+kids=Craziness

Photobucket
My friend eileen is super cool and we cleaned up a bunch

Photobucket
Best for last.. My mom and dad man ohh man they are the BEST parents in the world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home