Friday, March 6, 2009

March madness

The waves haven't been the best in March still fun but nothing to amazing yet due to the winds being bad for the north shore. That hasn't stoped me from getting in the warm water everyday though! Even swimming against the current is sweet. Since the waves haven't been epic I have been helping uncle Greg out at work. He has his own construction business and I have been able to learn a lot from him. I mean if you have done something for 30 years you have a lot of knowledge about fixing and making things.

Photobucket
Heading to work

I also was able to finish my last book "Road Warriors" which was super good. It was basically about how to keep your faith, relationships, and integrity when away from home. WOW, yeah good right! I also have been able to start a new book that my dad got me a while a go called "Gifted Hands" by Ben Carson.

Photobucket
Old book, new book. If you have any suggestions on a book just leave a comment

Finally going to school online you have to spend a lot of time studying, doing assignments, and reading. Living with all guys things get crazy. The other day our friend Toby (he holds the biggest wave ever paddled into EVER!!) decided to throw a few fireworks in the room while I was studying haha It was pretty funny until the trash lit on fire and things almost got out of hand. All in all nothing happened except my room filling up with smoke, me not being able to breathe properly. Man living with the Bielman clan is epic!

Photobucket
The room getting all smokey

1 Comments:

Blogger Boogie Nation said...

reead VANYA,,, and BRUSCHKO

March 6, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home