Wednesday, April 8, 2009

GoPro test #1

I have been surfing lots of fun waves around home with my friend Bryan Washburn which has been fun. Pretty much double sessions daily. Nothing epic or big but just super playful, clean conditions and the most beautiful weather imaginable! Yesterday I got to go up north to try and surf with my coach Jacob Reeves and Jimmy. We checked spot after spot after spot it was kind of a let down. Jacob is writing a book right now so decided to go back home and work on that while Jimmy and I decided to try out his new Gopro wide camera. The thing is so sick! It is really lite weight, small, and just epic! I think it is a great way to relive a session and can be really helpful to remember your waves that you had too. I really want to get one and am glad Jimmy let me try his out. I hope I can try it out in good waves that be sweet! The waves werent anything special but its just like anything new you get you just want to use it right away!
He made a quick edit for my youtube page that I am going to try and update more frequently. Hope you like it.



Photobucket
Jimmy at his office! He just moved in to this place and its soo cool!

Photobucket
His tree in the backyard, he is growing his own vegetables which was pretty sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home