Monday, March 9, 2009

Hawaii Pad


Here is a clip of my "crib" that I get to stay at while in Hawaii. Thanks Bielmans!

The last few days have been super cool, ive been able to hang out Guilherme Tamega and surf a bunch with him to which is always awesome! The guy has won 6 world titles and is full of wisdom, storys, experience etc.. So stoked
Today I thought the waves were going to be all time but I was wrong. The swell was there but the wind and I dont know something else just killed it, BUMMED! Hopefully tommorow gets better. Mark Klein who use to live with my and my family back in Cali made the drive to the north shore so I decided to make breakfeast for us which was super cool. He is hands down one of the funniest people I know so by the time he left my gut was hurting from all the laughing that took place haha
Photobucket
Mark Klein!

I went with toby to Waimea today to do some bodysurfing and a bit of training.

Photobucket
Waves out front

Photobucket
Best one I saw

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home