Sunday, May 3, 2009

MSL Red Carpet Event and Ring of Fire

Photobucket
My friend Rob Isambert is making his 4th bodyboarding film called Ring of Fire 2. The video will be sold at Alternative Surf. In September you can pre order them so you can get it right when the shop does. He has been shooting video all over the world to make his video super sick!! I luckly got a few clips from the last Wedge swell we had and I guess a few made the cut which is pretty cool to hear. I am going to do an interview on rob in a future blog so be sure to check back!!

On April 30th I got invited to go to my first red carpet event in LA for the Music Saves Lives kick off party at the key club which was a load of fun!! I got to bring my friend/PR guy Jake and do some interviews. It is so cool to talk about Bodyboarding to people who do not know that much about the sport I am so into because by the end of the talk or interview they always want to atleast try it! I met so many rad people and all the bands were killing it, especially local Long Beach talent Run Doris Run.


Photobucket
Interview with Josyln
Photobucket
Talking about bodyboarding!
Photobucket
Another interview shot
Photobucket
This guy actually has been bodyboarding which was sweet! So thats all we really talked about haha
Photobucket
My manager russel and I
Photobucket
The bands were in full effect
Photobucket
Jake and I after we got free food! Amping!
Photobucket
Jeanette Ngyuen is an amazing writer and did an interview on me in Our Wave newspaper so it was cool to catch up with her
Photobucket
Jake somehow got a ticket which was a bummer, and someone wrote GO RED WINGS on his car ohh that was me!! haha

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette Nguyen said...

Great blog Jeremy! It was great catching up with you as well. All my friends and sister loved you! =)

May 4, 2009 at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home