Tuesday, September 24, 2013

How the Purpose Driven Life Book Changed Me

Diving into a life changing book


This was the last book I thought I would see my oldest brother read; wait, I didn’t think I would ever see him read!
 
You can get this book on Amazon by clicking HERE 

The first time I heard of the book, The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren was actually walking in on my older brother reading it.  He was the “rebel” of the brothers, but starting dating this girl that really brought the best out of him (now his wife) and she encouraged him to check it out.  Let’s just say by the end of the book he was a changed man!
Another story about this famous book came from my business coach. Before taking me on as a client, he encouraged me to read the same book that my brother did 6 years earlier since it had such a powerful impact on his own life.  I was actually really excited to read it.  After it was all said and done, I was filled with so much energy!



Pastor Rick Warren. What an impact he is making on peoples lives


Just like anything you do, if you don’t constantly remind yourself about what you learned, you won’t live it out as much.  I recently met with a woman about a business opportunity.  After hearing her story, I told her that I thought that the timing was not right for her right now, but how she could benefit from reading this book.  She texted me about two hours after our meeting, and indicated that she already ordered the book and couldn’t wait to start!

Great question to ask yourself and find out 

If you are in a state like I was in the beginning of the year, not knowing your purpose, then get this book ASAP and read it.  I know you won’t have any regrets, and you’ll learn some powerful new things!  While you do this, you’ll be bettering YOUR best! 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home