Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nate Bautista Little Black Books


Nate and I in Utah 


Have you ever wanted access to something that you couldn’t have?


My friend Nate has been involved in the company I am currently with many years before I became a brand partner with them. He was trained by a leader that was a legend in the company years before I was involved.  I recently had the opportunity to learn from this legend through my friend Nate's journals of notes from his teachings.

The Journals

Nate and I become friends last year, and he offered to let me borrow his journal to see the stuff that this “legend” taught him.  After reading his journals, I learned a lot of new stuff that I can take away and apply.  However, the coolest part is that so much of the information is the same that I learn even today.  If you or I want to be successful, there is a four letter word we must learn and that is "WORK." The other word we must learn is "DUPLICATION."  There is no magic formula; just put in the time, keep bettering your best, and in time you will be a great one just like the top income leaders! 

Whatever goal you are looking to accomplish, stay the course because you never know when you will have your next mini victory or major victory!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home