Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Estrada Christmas party

My good friend Bryan Washburn and I have not been able to bodyboard together in a while because of his commitment at school but on saturday the 12th we got to get a quick 3 hour session at Newport, it was a bummer that the waves werent that good though! It was only 1-2ft pretty weak. We just stayed out and got our grovel on. Since Bryan will be graduating on Friday we were planning what we are going to do for this big celebration and just getting so amped that he will be DONE with college! and be able to spend more time in the water! I am so proud, stoked, and happy for him and cant wait to see what he will be doing in the future!
I worked up a good appetite. Got home, cleaned up and was off to the Annual Estrada Christmas party! (The Estradas is my mom side of the family) Man ohh man was it a blast! I got to see uncles and aunts that I dont get to see too often. Eat some amazing food, and have some of the best fellowship! My brother Jason even played some Worship it was soo cool and Emma made some good desserts that everyone demolished!

Photobucket
Aunt Nancy and my mom

Photobucket
Christina and Cassia

Photobucket
Uncle Greg is gonna kill me! haha

Photobucket
Food!

Photobucket
Check out my brothers music myspace page and be blessed; Jason

Photobucket
Anything out of the ordinary?

Photobucket
If you were wondering who the kid on my voicemail is rapping; Here he is ETHAN!

Photobucket
Uncle paul and fam

Photobucket
My unlcle paul has the best DVD collection and always up to date with the newest gadgets

Photobucket
My cousin Paul just got home from Iraq and will be going to school in January!

Photobucket
Amping on the book collection! Just borrowed Losers and Winners Saints and Sinners should be good!

Photobucket
The tree and some family

Photobucket
Uncle Jeremy and Cassia!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home