Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Fight

Sunday was pretty sweet. I got to get a quick 2 hour session at HB with old man wayne before I headed to Costa Mesa to watch my friend Aaron compete in ji jitsu competition. He did really well. I got to watch a bunch of fights that day and it was just gnarly! The guys in that sport are really dedicated and take it seriosly. It really motivated me to keep at it with my bodyboarding and never slack cause there is always something to improve on. Like when its flat or raining just go to the local pool and do some laps. Put on a Yoga video, etc.. Really stoked I got support my friend. I headed down south to get another quick session in before I had to meet up with photographer Bryan Pezman for a photoshoot for the next Crysis Magazine. The shots came out UNREAL probably one of the best sunsets I have ever seen and I wish I could post them but we gotta wait and see what they use for the mag. The magazine looks like it will be out New Years! You can always get them at Alternative Surf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home