Sunday, January 11, 2009

The BIG update

You can listen to the edited version of my interview on the London Garcia Show or on my myspace. It was a lot of fun and it came out pretty funny so be sure to check it out!
My friend TJ from New York headed back on Monday January 5th, but got some awesome waves before leaving which is always a good feeling. We were pretty much non stop on the go the whole time he was here and just had a blast!
Photobucket
TJ loving the taquitos in LA

I started school on Tuesday January 6th and it has been taking a lot of my time. I really thrive under pressure and love making time management grids to help me juggle everything going on, so it has been a very fun and challenging last week!
I have been able to get a lot of water time pretty much everyday from Monday til today. It was totally bizarre surfing some summer time spots in the winter! I was really suprised but the waves were really good, along with the condition and weather! I was able to log in about 4-8 hour sessions everyday!
I got some new custom Wave Rebel bodyboards shaped by Jimmy Linvelle for my Hawaii trip which was really sweet. I am really looking forward to these black bottom beauties haha
Photobucket
Jimmy checking out my old dead beat boogs

Photobucket
Shaping

Photobucket
Creating

Photobucket
Black bottom pearls haha

Photobucket
Buddy jacked my rail!

Photobucket
End results! Stoked!

After I got my boards shaped I got to stop by Bullys The owner Steve was there to set me up for my Hawaii trip and talk some stories about his upcoming Panama trip!
Photobucket
Steve and my new leashes!

I rushed over to Kreed to meet with my team manager Randy and checked out the new "Fortress" headquarters! WOW, did they upgrade or what! The place is huge and Randy and I were joking about making a tree house contraption and living in it with all the space they have haha I love visiting the Fort and just being encouraged by everyone there!
Photobucket
Randy in his zone

Photobucket
Perfect for all the snow we have in the mountains!

Photobucket
Loving the green wall and my sunglasses!

Finally to finish off the day I stopped by Alternative Surf and got my new babies stamped up by big NICK!
Photobucket
Nick making sure everything's perfect since I always mess up somehow haha

The next day, (January 9th) I got to stop by Bodyglove and get loaded up with a bunch of new board shorts, a spring suit, and the goods. They are such a sweet company and Todd is the man!
Photobucket
Todd doing work!

I finally got to end everything off with stopping by the Wave Rebel headquarters and get lunch with the famous Mike Maslowski! He pretty much runs the show and has the coolest dog named Roscoe.
Today was pretty tiny with perfect conditions. Had lots of homework and an excellent meal with the family.
Also our family friends Johnny and Tina stopped by with their "new" car.
Photobucket
Sweet Car!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home