Monday, December 22, 2008

Waves???

With the waves over 3ft being pretty non existent in my neck of the woods I find myself going a little crazy. Ive been putting some hours in at the shop which has been cool. I also used the time I would normally be in the water to study for Finals! I am soo stoked that they are done and I took my last final for LBCC on Friday! WOW so happy thats done with. I really believe that I wouldnt of done as well in school if it wasnt for my counselor Mrs. Freeman who truly pushed me to be great in all my subjects and kept me going in the right direction with all my school related things. I awarded her with one of my old trophies and gave her the "Best Counsleor" award. It was so cool and I really can't thank her enough.

Photobucket
Mrs. Freeman!

I got accepted into the University of Phoenix, the all online school and start January 6th. So pretty much I get to do my homework and get my degree while I am on the road! How cool is that! This year is looking jam packed and gonna be awesome. My new website will be up the first week of the year. The calendar section will be updated frequently so be sure to check it out
Last week required a lot of get togethers with sponsors and everything. The Alternative Surf Christmas party was awesome! We had some pizza, ice cream and gift exchange. Ron is filled with stories and insight about everything and he is definetley one person who keeps me motivated. We talked about sick waves in Peru and future moves that I want to try this year!

Photobucket
Ron and some of his photos

Photobucket
Puerto 1979 haha jk

Photobucket
AS crew

Photobucket
Claudia won some comfy socks!

Photobucket
Me and Ron Dog!!

Also I have been trying to stay as fit as possible by Running, stretching, biking, etc.... But playing Tennis as been taking the cake!

Photobucket
My buddy Jake beat me a few times this day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home