Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!

I really can't put this christmas in words it was that AWESOME! It was my first time home since two years. Just being with the family was unreal. We opened all the presents we got for each other and everyone just got sooo hooked up! God really blessed are family. I got a system and speakers for my van for all my road trips, and a NEW camera to document it all! I've been saving up to get a new camera and almost bought one cause the deals have been really good but my dad convinced me to wait and man oh man was he "Wright" haha
My parents went off and made a feast! It was awesome and we were all stuffed to maximum capacity! We ti-voed the Lakers game so we could watch it after we went to the movies. My other brother Bobby Brown came with us too which is always sweet! We saw "Bedtime Stories" with adam sandler it was pretty funny.
We then came back and finished the night off eating Emmas delicious cake she made and watching the Lakers beat the celtics!
I hope everyone had a great CHRISTmas!

Photobucket
The christmas tree

Photobucket
Cassia and Jas (check out her bib!)

Photobucket
Cassias firt christmas

Photobucket
My mom is beautiful

Photobucket
and my dad is amazing!!

Photobucket
FOOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home