Sunday, December 28, 2008

TJ!

My friend TJ who I always stay with when I go to New York for the NYBB pro came to Cali yesterday which was cool. We have lots of plans while he is here but I just hope the waves get good soon! It has been small, windy, and cold. Will have to go on a road trip for sure in search of waves. My knee is slowly but surely getting better just been resting it and doing what all the doctors have been telling me to do. So pray for that if you could remember
When TJ got here we went straight to my place and got are grub on, cruised to downtown LB, went to seal beach to walk the pier, and went to church to watch the end of the year slide show and eat at the food and fellowship! Busy!

Photobucket
TJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Janelle Maluenda said...

Just showin some local love.

Janelle Maluenda
Kobe Japanese Steakhouse, Seal Beach, Ca
kobebistro@hotmail.com
KobeBistro.com

December 29, 2008 at 4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home