Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Healing up

Photobucket
Doing homework and resting the ankle

Waves yesterday looked really fun but I was not able to go out because of my ankle injury. Today it felt a lot better and the swelling has gone down a lot which is a good sign. The waves today were not that good and the wind was straight on shore and not to good. The next two days do not look the best so that will make everything way easier for me to handle not being able to boogie. Saturday looks like the next good day so I plan on going out then, man I can't wait till then. Please keep praying for a 100% recovery. The time out of the water has been allowing me to get a little ahead with my school work at my University. Also my time in the word has been amazing and catching up with all my e-mails and everything has been pretty sweet too.
Since I can finally walk a little with out as much pain I made today a straight cleaning day. I got to get a lot of stuff done at my friend Brents house from sweeping, re-organizing everything, taking the tree down, etc..

Photobucket
If youre christmas tree is still up it is probably time to take it down haha Also this thing will be up in flames this weekend! Photos to come!

Photobucket
Sweeping

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeff Yusa said...

nice blog jeremy! never knew you had one!

January 23, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home