Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pipe comp and new Crysis magazine

The Pipe contest rounds 1-4 took place and so many people were killing it! I was there for pretty much the whole day cheering on all my friends especially the Cali guys. I was hanging with Damian King and Glen Thurston to support them big time. Damian King has won the Pipe title twice along with two world titles. He also took me under his wing for three weeks while I was in Australia when I was a fresh 19 years old! He is a legend and stoked he did well. Glen is more of a free surfer but turned some heads for sure! Two first place and a third not bad at all! Very stoked for him. Also timmy hamilton killed it! A few post ago I called him the dark horse of the event and I think I will be right haha You can watch the event LIVE at www.ibaworldtour.com/live the event will mostly be held after sunday.

Photobucket
Me and the KING

Photobucket
Glen getting all lose for his heat

Photobucket
A wave from the contest

The new Crysis bodyboard magazine came out and I wounded up getting two shots in it! Super stoked! You can buy the magazine at Alternative Surf

Photobucket
I got a little interview check it out!

Photobucket
Bottom left small shot from the AS ad. Congradulating me for winning the BIA tour and getting team silver at ISA World Games. Thanks RON!!

Photobucket
Wave Rebel team rider Micah got the cover shot along with the center spread and a featured article!

Photobucket
ZINKA has loaded me up to make sure that I dont get burnt! Thanks guys

1 Comments:

Blogger The Hobbit said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

February 20, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home