Monday, February 16, 2009

Pipe contest coming up!

On Saturday I got to go to go to the food market. It was sweet and one of our friends have a booth called "Crispy Grinds." They sell such good and unique food. Bodyboarding legend Alistar Taylor was there helping out with the booth. He was getting me super excited for the Pipe contest and giving me some advice which is always needed and appreciated. He will be competing in the event to. He has some crazy boards and is looking forward to bust them out for this event Saturday was also Valentines day and I got to call my amazing mother along with the coolest two sister in laws in the world; emma and christina. I was checking to make sure my brothers and dad were spoiling them and they were! haha
Photobucket
Alistar Taylor and the booth

Photobucket
It taste better than it looks

Photobucket
Enjoying my dessert for the week!

Photobucket
A good Brazilian drink

Yesterday was the check in date for the Pipe contest. Since I ranked 6th overall on the US tour I got seeded into the main event. I think round 3 or 4. The trials are taking place today at Ermas by Sandys and not that many people are stoked on that at all. I hope all the US competitors make it like Rusty Friesen, Beanz, Matty Meyer, and Dan Worley.
The event is on tommorow and I will be competing. You can watch the event live at http://ibaworldtour.com/live

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home