Saturday, May 9, 2009

Commercial, Speaking, and CCSA

On Wednesday I went down south to meet the RXYM team to get some waves and shoot some video for there new commercial for the new clothing line coming out June 1st called "Dreams and Reality Collection" It is looking insane and I am really excited! I also am on there home page which is sweet!
Photobucket
A portrait from the commercial (don't worry the commercial is gonna be funny haha)
Photobucket
My team manager Matt Byzak showing us his point of view from the day we shot! So sick!

On Thursday the 7th I got to go to the Calvary Chapel Surf team last practice, eat some pizza with them, and share a little bit. It was such an awesome time and all the kids were Hilarious! I even got to give this kid Josh my watch haha They are looking to keep getting better and I would definetley look out for them next year for sure! There only bodyboarder on the team is a girl name Lauren. She is super rad and I am working on getting her a nice new set up!
Photobucket
Calvarys surf team. My Jack stance pose was inspired by my friend Tim Hamilton! Thanks tim haha
Photobucket
Setting up for a barrel
Photobucket
Getting barreled!! haha

After hanging with the team I booked it over to my brothers Jasons house to see his in laws that flew in from Australia that day. The Pruntys. They are so encouraging with everything I do and just amazing people that love the Lord. Every time I go to Australia I alwasy visit them no matter what and they ALWAYS feed me soo well, I love it! So to have them in the states right now is going to be awesome!!
Photobucket
My dad and Mike. GRANDPAS!
Photobucket
My sister in laws mother Ann already made an amazing dinner! Man I am spoiled with all this good food! haha

On the 9th (today) I got to speak at the CCSA surf banquet. It was soo cool. There was tons of food and they showed a surf video they made from the whole year of competition. Then this girl Diana Wadell and her boyfriend sang and killed it! Then I got to share about how every life has a purpose and to always give 100%. (I even got to give out a hundred of Joey Burans dvds while signing posters it was epic!)Finally Graham Stanley shared a bit and they gave out the awards.
Photobucket
On my way to speak, pretty nervous
Photobucket
Coach/pastor Jeremy Foster gave this girl Elizabeth his ticket and she wounded up winning this sick board!! Funny how things work out sometimes haha
Photobucket
2009 CCSA bodyboarding champ Vince Corona!! Congrats buddy
Photobucket
Stoked for vince! I have known him since he was a mini grom
Photobucket
Giving out free DVDs
Photobucket
Be sure to check out www.rxymfashion.com and support them!!
Photobucket
Signing
Photobucket
Seriously this kid Josh is one of the funniest kids out there for sure!haha
Photobucket
My old youth pastor Robert Benoun! So good catching up with him.
Photobucket
You gotta check her music out!

My birthday is tommorow so I am siking right now and you know some bodyboarding pictures are coming soon too!!! So be sure to check back soon! yeww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home