Thursday, October 1, 2009

Puerto Escondido update

I have been having so much fun in Puerto and spending a lot of time in the water. My homework has been kind of out of control and taking a lot of time out of my day but that's just how it is lol
I got to shoot some water shots with Edwin Morales a few days ago and we got some pretty cool shots!
The waves have been really playful and fun everyday. Yesterday and today were some of the best days and the next few days look a bit bigger and better.
It is my friends Jacob's 24th birthday today so we are all going to go out to dinner. It is going to be all of our first time going out on this trip so it should be super FUN!

Photobucket
Whenever I see a shot like this I ask myself "Why the heck isn't that guy running out there!" When I saw this photo on Chad's computer I asked myself the same thing
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Since Chad and I are staying with a local family we are eating just like them! PERFECT!
Photobucket
Getting water
Photobucket
These kids will drive anyone crazy!
Photobucket
Getting clean clothes
Photobucket
Taxi rides
Photobucket
I got to cruise with Rui Ferraria. He has been on the world tour for a while and has gotten 2nd place overall in 2001. He is full of advice and crazy stories. It was super cool to meet him and ask him the loads questions!
Photobucket
Sunset

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home