Friday, August 20, 2010

Zinka and Kreed product!!

The team at Zinka just sent me a sweet package for my upcoming trips. They know that I will need to be applying sunscreen like crazy for how many hours I want to spend in the water. The sunscreen and the lip balm are the best! Be sure to try Zinka and buy it at your local surf shop! Send some pics and I will tweet them!

Zinka!

My friend Joel Piper is one busy guy. He is the drummer in the band Confide and just got home from touring on the entire Vans Warped Tour. While he was home we got to head to my sunglass sponsor Kreed to get him hooked up and look stylish while on the road. Joel has been touring since January and is ALREADY on the road again. Im stoked we were both home at the same time and were able to catch up. Also BIG thanks KREED for all the support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home