Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Body Glove Wetsuit and Photographer Jeremy Philips injury

The crew at Body Glove recently made the coolest team suits ever! I love mine and it is for sure my all time favorite! Thank you Body Glove!!
My friend and photographer Jeremy Philips has no fear in the water when taking shots and will do pretty much anything to get a sick shot from getting sucked over the falls or even putting his body on the line. I took off on a pretty solid set wave that was a pure close out. Jeremy I think ducked under that one and the next wave broke in about six inches of water and his water housing hit him right in the nose. I was on the beach when he was coming in and as I was looking at his nose and the blood coming out I stayed cool and told him it was "Minor" while at the same time yelling at the life guards to hurry up and check him out. I wish Jeremy a quick recovery and can't wait to cruise with him in the water.

One of my favorite shots. My friend Dustin getting a SICK barrel and me claiming it. Bodyboarding is such a sick sport and to share it with some of your closest and raddest friends is one of the best feelings ever! So stoked for my buddy Dustin!

My new wetsuit! photo by Tommy Bubonic

Jeremy Philips getting some gold!

Me on a smaller but clean one shot by JP

Dustin shot by JP

Jeremy Philips handling it like a champ

BODY GLOVE

To many hours in the water will make you a bit weird haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home