Saturday, August 14, 2010

Blue bottom boogie, Mike is is from Australia, waves?, and Milos video

I recently got to use my blue bottom black top board. It is stiffer than the other boards I got made but works really well. The only down side is that when I was getting it stamped with the RXYM team stamp it was to hot and took off a chunk of the top foam. Every session it is soaking in water. Im not sure how long it is going to last but I know I will be using it until she dies. Thanks Mr. Goddard for the photo!

Dropping

My brothers father in law Mike got here last week to see his grand son, hang with all of the family and play golf! Mike sends me all of my magazines that I subscribe to in Australia that keep me amping month after month. He has been busy ever since he got here and I was stoked to meet up a few times for some dinner and see how he is doing! Welcome back to the U.S mike!

Miss. Kucera got Micah the sickest shirt he will ever own as a baby!

Pizza time! I have to work on my photo skills I fully missed mike!

Cassia and I

Micah Wright!

With the forecast being pretty small lately I have been busting out the longboard more than usual. I have been wearing my Body Glove trunks and vest lately and its been the perfect combo. My best friend Kuch just got a stand up paddle and was telling me how much of a good workout it is and invited me to go with him. He works at Harbor and they let me use there board which was so cool of them! He never rode his board in the ocean and was stoked to try and get some waves on it. I invited my friend Brent Bielmann to cruise with us and we all had a blast!

Forecast....

Big boards

Kuch!! (You wouldn't believe how much just the paddle cost, ridiculous!)

Two photographers talking photo stuff while I take a photo haha

With so many people in and out of my house constantly and most of them being people that are healthy or getting healthy the ACTIVATE drinks have been flying out the door! If you have not tryed them yet go to the store and buy some there soo good!

My friend Milo Mitchell is the guy who does my website, helps me with a million editing questions I always have, keeps me laughing, kills it and sewer boogieing and is one talented video guru. Below is a documentary that he did on the Turtle and Bird lady for his final at CSULB. It is really cool and if you have 22minutes then be sure to check it out! Check out his tumblr by clicking HERE

Meet the Turtle Lady and the Bird Lady from MizzMeister on Vimeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home