Monday, July 26, 2010

Proud Uncle, Dog Whisperer ?, and Video

Micah Judah Wright is the newest edition to the WRIGHT family! He was born July 22nd 6lbs 13oz. 19 3/4 inches. I got to see him the day he was born along with my parents. Emma's mum is so amazing and came from Australia to hang out in cali for a bit and help her out. Every year I got to Australia I always hang with her side of the family the Prunty's eat amazing meals and just feel like a part of the family. To have them on American soil is amazing! I can't wait for her dad mike to get her cause that means Golf time!
Photobucket
My brother Jason is an EPIC dad!
Photobucket
Ya Micah!
Photobucket
Shaka
Photobucket
Ann is soo rad!

Training dogs is a new hobby of mine haha


Alex made this video

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home