Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Waves, Bike and Swim workout, and Clark Little Gallery Grand Opening

I have been trying to get clips for the new RXYM video "The End." Luckily there has been lots of waves and I have slowly but surely been getting some usable clips.

Inverse attempt (how does Jacob Romero do these like it's nothing!!??)

Little clip Jason put together. I have waves at 4 sec-9 sec and 16 sec-23 sec

I have had a pretty sweet regime while the waves got smaller. I would ride my bike to seal beach from my house and do a pier swim with my friend Katie Rogers. Katie is a lifeguard and such an amazing swimmer. Katie recently got home from Greece where she got to compete and play water polo. I am so amped that she let me in on her workout and I can't wait to do it again when the waves get smaller. She want's to push me to get further and further distances and the way that she pushes me I know I can do it in no time! Thank you KATIE!! All photos by Alex Verharst

I drink ACTIVATE before and after I workout and all throughout the day, its easy to say I am a bit addicted

Katie Rogers is RAD!

Stretch

Swimming

Looking

Finished

Biking home. So amped on my Activate work out shorts! Thanks guys!

My Sunglass sponsor KREED invited me out to the Grand Opening of Clark Littles Gallery in Laguna Beach. Clark Little is an amazing water photographer, is also part of the Kreed family and has his own signature sunglasses by them. I was so stoked to check out his work and have a fun night out in Laguna with my friend Natalie. I also brought upcoming photographer and my buddy Alex Verharst so he could meet the legend and talk story and get advice from the man himself. It was an epic night and Clark's photos are amazing! All shots below are by Alex except one..

Heading to the event

Crowd shot, lots of support!

Hi!

The owner of Fortress eyewear Mark, his daughter and my team manager for Kreed Randy!!!

Kyle is one of my first friends that I made my first year in Hawaii. Kyle is now one of the head designers at Quiksilver and DC so stoked and proud of you Buddy!! Keep up all the hard work! (Legend Kainoa McGee in the background so sick!)

Alex Verhars and the man himself CLARK LITTLE before he had to take care of business. Photo by me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home