Saturday, August 7, 2010

RXYM Indo team Trip and David Hubbard on Fire!

I recentley booked my trip to Indo which I am super excited for! I have never been to Indo and am counting the days till I am there! Warm water killer waves, barrels everywhere and ramps! I am going with some amazing people from my RXYM family and can't be any more stoked! We will be shooting video for the RXYM video "THE END" and also getting shots for some of the upcoming ads. I am really amping on surfing and being on a trip with Rusty Friesen because I know he will be pushing me out of my comfort zone if it gets big while also making me raise my own surfing level to new heights to get the best out of me and I can learn A LOT from him!!! Talk about being pumped!

Rusty boosting in Indo a few years ago! So sick!

David Hubbard is seriously ON FIRE right now. He is not only my good friend but an absolute FREAK in the water. The things that he can do DK just blows minds and his prone skills are nothing short of amazing either! Congrats Dubb on taking not only the DK but the Prone titles in the Zicatela Pro!

Double fisting the titles DK and Prone!

BOOSTING

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home