Thursday, June 20, 2013

How A Fish Out Of The Water Stays Motivated and Healthy


I still haven't found a machine at the gym that can replicate the work out you get from bodyboarding Pic by Sawitz

I never liked hitting the gym or doing typical workouts.  I would always just bodyboard for hours upon hours, do beach runs, swim laps, etc.  Lately, a new motivation has come upon me and home workouts have been so fun!

Desiring to be the product of the product

 I have been beyond booked with business lately, so going to the beach all the time is just not in my cards--especially when I know the waves aren’t going to be that good (in cali that is a lot, not ideal for bodyboarding).  I want to stay in shape, so I got some home workouts, weights and have been challenging myself everyday!

Group Challenges are always fun and keep you accountable and Motivated

By doing this, my motivation has been at an all-time high.  Not only has my motivation increased, but my fitness has as well.  When I get in the water my bodyboarding is much stronger and I don’t get as tired.  As a result, I am motivated to workout more!  The cycle goes on and on.  




 My all time favorite video before a workout

I want to challenge you to find a way to keep yourself motivated even if it isn’t something that you ideally would do.  Trust me; it will be worth it!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home