Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Brents 21st Birthday

Yesterday was my friend/roomate/photographer 21st birthday! BRENT BIELMAN The day was jammed pack and started it off right by doing a "Wright" tradition. That is waking up really early and singing happy birthday with some sort of food (we used a peach this time). We then had to tow the volvo to get it fixed up (that was pretty intense, especially cruising around the north shore by a rope! haha) We then hiked up to Mount Akea and just saw some of the most beautiful scenary. We snuck onto this air strip and just went super fast in his truck which was a huge adrenalin rush. When we got home we headed straight to the beach and got some water time in which was awesome! All I needed was my trunks, fins, boards, and my Zinka sunscreen. I had to do some homework for a few hours. When I was done doing my homework I was starving and some of his close family and friends came over for dinner. His aunties and dad made a great dinner and he got lots of cool gifts. After dinner we went to the movies and saw Underworld. All in all it was a great time to celebrate his 21st birthday!

Photobucket
Towing the volvo

Photobucket
Mount Akea

Photobucket
Me on top of the Mountain

Photobucket
Me and the birthday boy

Photobucket
His dad making the dinner

Photobucket
Praying for the food

Photobucket
My plate of food! It tasted better than it looks the curry was delicious

Photobucket
Dessert

Photobucket
Brent and the Watermelon I got him haha


A video from the mountain top. I just made my own youtube page so you can subscribe to that and get all the latest news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home