Friday, February 13, 2009

Doing work

I finished my first class at the University of Phoenix on the 9th and started my new class the very next day! I love being able to do my school online while I still travel.
Photobucket
Me and my box that had my NEW textbook!

My friend Eli Beach got here from Australia a few days ago and is ready to lose in some tennis matches!! haha Eli and my friend Pierre are the two people that got me into tennis, and since then Pierre has gotten to good so Eli and I will be having our own matches! haha

Photobucket
Elis game face!

My friend Glen Thurston and I made a Costco run and both got a pretty big tab at the end but was way worth it. Glen is one crazy bodyboarder and rides some of the craziest waves that this world has to offer. He is constantly staying in shape and has been helping me out in that department by making me a workout regime that will be good for me.

Photobucket
Glen using the "light" weights as he puts it haha Not that light for me though

Yesterday I went to work with Uncle Greg (the guy I am staying with) since he needed an extra hand. It was a long hard day of work of just laboring. I was doing construnction work which was not easy at all. I still was able to get some water time before work and after work so it worked out well, but man was work hard! Water time feels that much better after a hard days work. Yesterday made me realize how fortunate I really am and how easy I have it right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home