Monday, February 9, 2009

Hawaii stuff


Here is a clip of me on Youtube clip that my friend Swype put up. Check it out

We got the new ASL magazine came in from Australia and it was sweet. Brent got four shots published. Our friend Anthony Walsh got a featured article in the magazine! Anthony charges like a madman and is just a really awesome guy. Be sure to check out Walshys website!
Photobucket
Walshy checking out his article!

The waves have been really good lately and I have been fortunate enough to have been able to surf a lot lately and have been getting a few shots to which is always a bonus! I went to the famous Teds bakery for the first time this year with Wave Rebel team rider Micah "Da Hammah" Mcmullin and Mason "B-Boy" Rose. It was sweet to cruise with those two DK killas! Micah just scored the cover of Crysis so be sure to get a copy at Alternative Surf! I guess I got a few shots in there to so I will try and get my hands on it asap!

Photobucket
Mason being Mason

Photobucket
Saw Murph when they dropped me off and got to join him for a session

Photobucket
I love Hawaii sunsets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home