Friday, May 22, 2009

FCA events, and Bodyglove suit

I got to go to Calvary Chapel school in Costa Mesa with the FCA. On the 19th I got to speak to the Jr. High and on the 20th I got to talk to the High School. It was a lot of fun and I was stoked to meet so many cool kids.
Photobucket
There were a bunch of Jr. High kids! 200+ They were super hyper after they played this cool game.
Photobucket
The Jr. High Principle, Myself, and MC David Moo!!
Photobucket
I got to hook up Noah with my favorite pair of Kreeds!

On the 20th I got to speak to the Highschool. My older brother Jason got to come which was super cool. We played dodge ball and then I got to share for a bit, It was cool.
Photobucket
Dodge ball session!
Photobucket
My brother and a WG grom
Photobucket
Speaking

Each day after speaking I would go to the beach and hope the waves would be better and practice but it has been really tiny. The water has been really warm and I got to go to Bodyglove and pick up there new team short arm long leg suits. It is really stretchy and a great suit!! Be sure to to check them out!
Photobucket
Waves were bad, but it looks better for the contest this weekend
Photobucket
New suit and my small wave boards. The one on the left is a super wide and thick board JL made for me for tiny conditions.

Finally my friend Dave Hubbard will be staying with me for the contest. We are gonna try and do a mini interview on my blog so if you want to send me some questions for him you can email me at; surfingwright@gmail.com
Photobucket
Dubb and his board for the comp!
I picked up D-Phil super early this morning and we all had the best pancakes and eggs for breakfeast. Time to boog!
Photobucket
D-Phil catching up on the zzz's

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home