Thursday, May 14, 2009

My birthday, Mothers day, and Golfing

My birthday is on the 10th and this year it also happened to be on mothers day which was cool. I turned the double dueces 22! It was such an awesome day. We had the best breakfeast that my sister in law emma made. Everything from cinnamon rolls to fruit and these good chocolate and bannana muffins. All the guys went to play golf afterwards so I decided to watch a movie with just me and my mom. I seriously have the most amazing mom and it was cool just to be able to hang out with her. I had to do a pretty intense workout since I knew I was going to be eating my moms tacos! I only get them onea year and thats on my birthday, they are seriously the most amazing tasting tacos in the world! The family came over which was sweet because I got to open my presents!! I couldnt believe it but I got a new Macbook computer, I Pod shuffle, and Golf clubs! Are you kidding me, WOW I was soo stoked!
Photobucket
Thanks emma! (Shes Australian)
Photobucket
Cassia took this shot!
Photobucket
My Mom and Christina preparing the best TACOS!
Photobucket
Workout ses before eating! haha
Photobucket
My best friend Kevin is pretty much an all star!! Best best friend!!
Photobucket
Time to eat!!
Photobucket
Seven tacos later and a bunch of rice! YUP
Photobucket
Present times!! Amping!!
Photobucket
Frothing on the new clubs!!
Photobucket
Cassia training like uncle


On the 13th I played my first golf game EVER with my Dad, brother Jason, and his father in law Mike. We played at this course Aliso Creek in Laguna (we even checked the waves before pretty bad) I shot a 46 which I was pretty happy about. We went to this restaurant to celebrate and it was right on the beach. Good times!

Photobucket
The golf course
Photobucket
My brothers good!!
Photobucket
Entrance to the restaurant
Photobucket
The golf crew! Yeww

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home