Monday, May 18, 2009

RXYM video and USBA event

JEREMY WRIGHT, DREAMS COLLECTION from Ray Machado on Vimeo.


Here is a commercial the the RXYM guys put together for there new clothing line "Dreams collection"

On the 15th my friend and team mate Bobby Kitchart headed down to creek to meet with RXYM guys for a little session. We knew it was going to be small but when your with your friends out in the water it's usually always fun, especially since the water has been so warm. I even got up on a few stand ups on my boogie with my fins on, inspired by Dave Hubbard.
Photobucket
Bobby rides for AS too so he got to pick up some new gear which was sweet (click bobby's name above and watch his commercial!)
Photobucket
Matt even let me use his really expensive housing to get a water shot!!!
Photobucket
This shows you how small it was, and kind of has been lately. Not to motivating but it was glassy and I was with friends!

The US open bodyboarding event is coming up this weekend in Huntington Beach at Goldenwest st. I just filled out an interview for there online magazine today which should come out sometime this week. To get more info on the event go to www.usbatour.com You can even vote on who you think will win the event! Jeff Hubbard is the favorite for all the events since he is so good, he also won this event last year! His heats will be fun to watch for sure! On Friday they will have a meet a greet at the Sport Chalet in Huntington Beach.

I neglected mowing the grass since the waves were fun for a while but my Dad knew that there was no swell so got me working outside haha My brother Jasons father in law also left back to Australia which I was bummed about because he knows fact's about everything, and I like asking questions to those kind of people to stump them! But I never stumped him haha He also sends me the Riptide and Movement magazines which is so nice of him!
Photobucket
Me mowing the lawn and about to put some time in outside WORKING haha
Photobucket
Mike and Ann. Mike had to leave but Ann is staying for a bit longer and is going to make it to my contest! Stoked
Photobucket
Me and Mike

Finally tommorow and wednesday I will be speaking at Calvary Chapel Highschool during an FCA event! Write up and photos to come next blog along with lots more! Pray for waves please!! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home