Friday, October 2, 2009

Jacob's Birthday in Mexico

Yesterday was my friend Jacob Romero birthday!
Shea Sevilla and I planned on taking him out for a nice meal since none of us have gone out this trip. We planned on meeting at 8pm at the hotel they are staying at. My homework took a lot longer that I planned and I knew I had to book it to not be late. (Never get hungry hawaiians mad lol) I usually walk on the beach from the place I am staying at it takes about 38 minutes. Instead I knew I had to run full speed in the sand to get there in time. It took me 15:22! I was super stoked on my time and worked up a big appetite. We let Jacob choose the restaurant and he picked a killer one! We got unlimited chips, bread and salsa. Jacob and I both got chicken and rice with veggies while Shea go a good old faithful burrito. We also had the best dessert of the trip! It was a great night and im stoked we got to do something for Jacob!

Photobucket
We ran into Kiril from Israel!
Photobucket
Jacob's best friend Shea! Shea took the sickest photo I think I have ever seen of Jake that morning. The best birthday present for sure!
Photobucket
Dinner grinds
Photobucket
Dessert
Photobucket
Two Hawaiians and a Cali kid haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home