Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dustin and I going for a quick drive and Kreed photo shoot

The other day my friend Jeff Yusa gave me a call to come up and surf with him at his local spot. My friend Dustin and I were stoked and shot up there to get some waves. Since I am usually not home during the winter I usually don't get to hang out with Dustin that much. This winter has been so different. We have been doing marathon sessions when the waves are good at our local spot! He beat me one day by surfing for 9 hours! Only taking a little snack and water break. He charges and is definetley someone who pushes my riding each session.
I also got to meet Jeff's friend Jeremy Philips who is a water Photographer and bodyboarder. He was a really cool guy and is heading to Hawaii in March. You can check out his blog by clicking HERE!
All photos were taken by Jeremy Philips
Photobucket
Barrels
Photobucket
Closeout
Photobucket
Cruising
Photobucket
Mr Yusa!!
Photobucket
Ya Dustin!! I was watching him on this wave and got sucked over haha Look at my board in the top left!

Yesterday I had a photo shoot for my sunglass sponsor Kreed with photographer Joe Katchka. The photo shoot was for there new tags for there sunglasses! Joe is also a personal trainer and let me try some of the product he uses USANA! The chocolate bannana shake he made was awesome before my surf session.
Photobucket
Sneak Peak!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home