Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Early Christmas, Mechanic, KREED and waiting for waves

The waves have been small and bad around where I live with the occasional fun day. I started to get a little sick so I opted to catch up on my rest and not spend so much time in the water and training. I also have been able to hang out with so many of my friends, have fun and just enjoy some time being home! It has been EPIC but I can't wait for some waves to come!!!
My family celebrated Christmas a little early because my brother, his wife, and my niece will be in Australia for Christmas. It was fun to open presents early and have a huge meal, especially when you know that there are way more Christmas dinners coming! STOKED!
Photobucket
Dinner table
Photobucket
The book I got Emma for the plane ride
Photobucket
Cassia loves Elmo

A few days ago my van Paula started to act up which I knew couldn't be good. I took her to Ed the mechanic and found out the headgasket was blown! It is a pricey operation and will cost me $1,500! Pretty bummed but she's worth it and we have way more road trips to go on and waves to search for so its a must to get her running well again.
Photobucket
Mechanics
Photobucket
At least Ed is the best at what he does

Today Russ and I had an Amazing meeting with my sunglass sponsor KREED planning out a bunch of ideas for 2010! Check out there blog on all the latest with them! There is a lot of exciting things going on and I can't wait to share them with everyone when they are a for sure thing!
Photobucket
During the meeting
Photobucket
LADIES CRUSH has your eyes covered too!!!!
Photobucket
So many to choose from!
Photobucket
GREAT SUPPORT for the last 4 years!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home