Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Back in the water, WAVES, and staying busy

The waves have been good and most of my time has been spent in the water. Im still doing my Yoga classes with my friend Shephanie and Chelsea and its been awesome! Things have been busy! I have been having a crazy amount of reading for school, long papers to write and of course studying!
I got the green light to get in the water on the 11th and went straight to the beach that day. The next day I got summoned to Jury duty and spent all day there. From then on I have been in the water pretty much every day and loving it! I also got to have a sick session with Mark Klein while he was here and go with RXYM team mate Drew Erichson to film down south for there video "This is the END"
I still don't have my Van. Every time I get it back the problem isn't fixed %100 its such a bummer! On top of that I left my camera in it!! Uggg

Such good news!

Photobucket
ARS sequence by Nick Narant. His skills behind the lens are getting so good! He is also getting a website soon so check back for more info on that!

Photobucket
About to go out and film with the RXYM team.
Photobucket
This shot was taken by Matt Byzak so career!!
Photobucket
Justin Crossman got the sickest invert that day. Here is an ad of him repping the OG fitted hat RXYM is having a massive CLEARANCE sale!!!! Go to rxymfashion.com click STORE, click Clearance and shop! Too easy!

Photobucket
This was Marty Kooistra's first time using his housing. Marty is really talented and one of those guys that picks up something really fast. I can't wait to shoot with him when its bigger!
Photobucket
My friend Marty and I

The weather got crazy! Ron Dog got some shots of when the Tornado hit!! Soo crazy! www.rondogshots.com
Photobucket
Flipped
Photobucket
Boat Drama
Photobucket
Ron picked me up and I got to surf LONG BEACH!! This is me picking up a big piece of glass! The beach is filthy that is why I am having a BEACH CLEAN UP in May!!! Stay tune for wayy more info on that! Its going to be sick!!
Photobucket
Long Beach!!?? weird huh?!?

Today was pretty awesome. Josh Shelly and my coach Jacob Reeves came from up north to surf some waves with me. It was crazy windy stormy surf and the lifeguard was not stoked on us going out at all. In fact Jacob and I were the only guys out. We got a bunch of beatings which is always fun haha
One of the nicest guy's ever Joe Katchka was there to capture the session. He is such an encouraging guy and full of advice! Thanks for the shots Joe!
Photobucket
Jacob and I
Photobucket
Riding
Photobucket
Wiping out haha
Photobucket
Invert
Photobucket
Reversing
Photobucket
Smiles :) My bodyglove suit is so warm!
Photobucket
Jacob
Photobucket
Jacob on a foamy one
Photobucket
Jacob vert
Photobucket
Sloppy style today
Photobucket
They save lives
Photobucket
Flooded
Photobucket
Jacob, Me, Josh, and Dorin. Yesterday morning Dorin got such a sick invert! Narant photo got the prime shot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home