Sunday, January 3, 2010

More shots, Session with Shaun Gonzales, New years eve, 2010 and surgery finally!

Ron Dog sent me some more shots from this last swell we had at home. He is getting better and better at taking photos each time he shoots! Good job Ron!
Photobucket
I love this view :)
Photobucket
Me on a right. This shot was taken by my friend Carlos
Photobucket
Me on another right insider. Photo was taken by Casey Thorton
Photobucket
One of Ron's best friends Shawn Meredith got hurt that day in the shorebreak. I got him out of the water and onto the sand. Really sad that he will be out of the water. He fractured his ankle and his fibula (near his knee). He also tore his ligament that holds his ankle together. He has surgery on Tuesday the 5th and will be down for 3 months! Pray for a quick recovery for him
Photobucket
My friend Tony Ung was stoked to be home, catch up with friends and to and not have NO school!
Photobucket
My friend Dustin on a sick left
Photobucket
My shaper Jimmy Linvelle came to town and got some sick ones. Pretty much all the locals get there boards shaped by him.
Photobucket
Denis on a sick one
Photobucket
Dorin Buchanan is only 18 and is killing it! Plus he only lives a couple of blocks from here
Photobucket
Another up an coming local kid. Jeremy Poe who is only 16 years old!
Photobucket
Beautiful
Photobucket
One of my favorite shots of all time! Mike cheering on the homie. This is priceless!

New years eve was really fun and really busy. My friend Shaun Gonzales is in the United States Air force and was in town for the holidays and all he wanted to do while he was home was surf!
Photobucket
Shaun stoked to be at the beach
Photobucket
Nice day and some waves
Photobucket
Small peak down the beach
Photobucket
Shaun and I.

I finally got my van back and my friend Kimleng took me to pick it up. It was working fine but started to act up again on saturday so I have to take it back.
Photobucket
The homie Kimleng and I! Thanks for the ride ill probably need another one soon haha

Later that day I met up with some friends to play handball. I try and do anything to stay active and hand ball wounded up being really fun, and of course it got competitive but in the end I did not end up the champ haha That night we watched the Travis Pastrana jump and went to a few friends parties downtown.
Photobucket
Handball!! I felt like I was in 3rd grade again! Sweet!
Photobucket
Little D wounded up winning the Handball New Years eve game
Photobucket
Milo driving to the new years eve party. Multi tasking of course haha
Photobucket
Shane is one funny guy haha

I am getting my wisdom teeth surgery on monday so I will be out of the water for a while. I hope it goes well!
Photobucket
My new calendars and to do list I made. They came out sick and will help keep me on track along with get things done..like HOMEWORK! haha
Photobucket
Staying organized

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home