Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daydreaming of Waves, Golf tournament, and Working!!??

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Daydreaming of this all weekend Photo by Aleessandro Masciotti

On Thursday my brother Jason and I got to go to the the Northern Trust Open Golf tournament! It was my first golf tournament I have been to and it was amazing! You get to see the golfers in there element like 10ft from you. They nail the golf balls so far! I learned a lot from these athletes like how focus they have to be, and the different style equipment they use. They use what works best for them not what it looks like. I mean I saw at least 9 different putter styles. After the event my brother took me to In n Out and it was the best In n Out ever!
Photobucket
My ticket! Cameras were not allowed in the event

I started a job this weekend to help pay for my school since doubling up on classes at the University of Phoenix is super expensive. I graduate in November and can not wait for it to be over haha I will be traveling every weekend which is pretty cool since I love traveling and seeing new places. I also get to keep the frequent flyer miles which is rad! I will be working 40 hours each weekend so definitely putting in some hours! The people are the best and my travel partner Jack and I get along great. I am touring for dance competitions and do anything from videoing, set up and tear down, burning dvds, selling product, anything really. They said my personality is perfect for the backstage coordinator and I liked that position the most. I get to check in all the dancers, get them siked up, and flirt with some really HOT dance instructors haha I got to see so many amazing dance routines and hear a bunch of the dancers stories on how much they train and all the sacrifices that they make to be the best. It was really inspiring and got me fired up to NOT slack on my training and to take advantage of all my water time. This cute dance instructor wrote this on a napkin for me along with her number which I gave to Jack hahaha, "Sacrifice= If you want something you've never had...you must be willing to do something you've never done" True!!
Photobucket
Going to the competition
Photobucket
The homie Jack and I
Photobucket
My boss JR and Amber
Photobucket
Jack and Rick
Photobucket
Sandra! (We watched the Super bowl on her lab top haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home