Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ring of Fire 2 Frame Grabs, Creek ses, BIA and Cassias Bday

My friend Robert Isambert just sent me some framegrabs from a session at my local break. His video ETCETERA just came out and you can buy it for only $9.95 right HERE
Photobucket
Invert
Photobucket
Riding
Photobucket
Reversing
Photobucket
Smiling

I went to Salt Creek for a little session with my friend Dorin and Nick. The waves were small, really glassy and uncrowded. Nick made a little edit with his Go Pro camera.
Photobucket
DK
Photobucket
Spinning in my RXYM suit

Untitled from Nick Arant on Vimeo.


Photobucket
Dorin also just got picked up by TOOBS bodyboards! I have been watching Dorin ride since he started and I am seriously so stoked to see him get some support. Photo by Naran

My board sponsor Wave Rebel really wanted me to do the first event of BIA since I was home and they were supporting it. I had a shocker in my heat and only caught one wave. It was still cool to catch up with everyone at the contest and hang out with some friends.
Photobucket
My board (The bodyglove sticker fell off)
Photobucket
Me walking and newly signed RXYM brother and eventual winner of event Drew Erichson in the background
Photobucket
ARS

I got to go to Disneyland with my brother, sister in law and my niece for her 2nd birthday!
Photobucket
She is already 2!!! Crazy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home