Monday, December 7, 2009

Up North, HUBB is the World Champ, and Wisdom Teeth

I took a quick three day trip up North to get some waves. Friday was a great day. I got two sick sessions in along with getting to go rock climb with my friend Brett. The next day the waves still had size but the weather and wind were bad. I still had a fun session but knew that I had to get home and focus on my ACC 280 final. No riding shots from this trip, just memories :)
Photobucket
5 hour drives are to easy with SPIDER
Photobucket
Got to randomly run into and surf with Roy aka little Murdock
Photobucket
They got all energized for there next session
Photobucket
Wildlife
Photobucket
Beautiful
Photobucket
About to climb
Photobucket
Brett climbing
Photobucket
I have Bretts life in my hands and still managed to get a shot haha

While I was up North the last event of the World Tour took place in the Canary Islands. My favorite bodyboarder of all time and friend JEFF HUBBARD won his second WORLD TITLE!! I am soo stoked it is back in the USA and even more stoked for him!
Photobucket
2x World Champion Jeff Hubbard!!!
Photobucket
Interviews
Photobucket
Happy Hawaiians

IBA Confital 2009 Day 4 from Flavio Brito on Vimeo.


Watch Hubb killing it

Riptide Presents - Jeff Hubbard 2009 IBA World Champion from Riptide Bodyboarding Magazine on Vimeo.

Today was gloomy and rainy. I just finished my ACC 280 final. It was one of those classes that you just want to be done with, so happy to be done with it!!! Tomorrow I start a new class and will begin doubling up on my classes so I can graduate sooner! I am looking forward to this challenge since it is going to require a lot more studying and way more school work but being able to graduate in 2010 and be DONE with school will be soo worth it!
I met with Dr.Albern who will be doing my wisdom teeth removal surgery. I changed the date from Friday to Monday so I can have more time to surf this swell. It should be big and picking the right place to go is going to be HUGE with this wind and weather.
Photobucket
Not to siked on having to be out of the water after this :(
Photobucket
Thats my grill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home