Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pipe Contest, USBA, and Surge bodyboarding Interviews

The first event of the IBA World Tour waiting period has officially started as of the 16th and it goes till the 26th. My sponsor RXYM is now the proud sponsor of the 2010 PIPELINE Drop Knee Event! I think it is amazing how much a new clothing company is already giving back to the sport by sponsoring a World Tour event! Make sure to go the there website www.rxymfahion.com and buy a bunch of their clothes! The DK Event will run 1 day during the waiting period. You can watch the event live click HERE
Photobucket
Here is a shot of me from last year during my Pipe heat Photo taken by Mr Happy Zurowski

The waves have been good lately. Sunny skies and offshore winds lasting almost all day. I logged some really long hours in the water so stoked!
Photobucket
My friend Johnny using a Spider Energy to re fuel for another session
Photobucket
Spider!

I just did a few interviews for the USBA website and the new Surge bodyboarding website
You can read my Surge Bodyboarding interview by clicking HERE (You have to scroll down to my name)
You can read my USBA interview by clicking HERE
Photobucket
Big thanks for Jeremy Philips for letting me use his shot for the interviews!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home