Monday, February 22, 2010

Working and Eli arrived in Cali

This last weekend I was flown out to Oakland to work in San Mateo. It was sweet cause I flew out of Long Beach airport which is like 10 minutes from my house. My travel partner Jack and I always have a blast on these work trips. The crew of people I am with are the coolest and I fit time to still do my homework late at night. We got to go out to this pretty sweet mexican restaurant and my friend Sabrina I killed the dance floor it was sick haha
Photobucket
Jack and I en route to the rental cars
Photobucket
Food

I got home late last night from the work trip and was greeted by an email from my friend Eli saying that he was on his way to Cali to cruise with me for a few days! I was pretty amped on the 10 hour notice but couldn't be any more stoked. I have stayed with him two different times in Australia and was excited on the Idea to show him around cali. I did homework all morning and afternoon just to get a bit ahead of the game so I wouldn't have to do any while he was here. He flew in from Hawaii and we go straight into it with checking out Manhattan Beach Pier, Jamba Juice, got him situated at the house, loaded the car for the beach, had a fun session, saw an epic sunset while bodyboarding, got our grub on at In-N-Out, ( we had a 3x3 and then a 4x4!!!! soooo much food haha) checked out a bikram class for tomorrow, then I finished my HW while he cruised with my parents. The next few days are going to be super packed and so fun!
Photobucket
Eli boosting in Hawaii photo by Mr Luke Shadbolt
Photobucket
Tourist
Photobucket
Ending the day off with some Mexican Hot Chocolate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home