Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Chicago and session with RXYM team manager/photographer Matt Byzak

I got to go to Chicago for the weekend with my work. It was the biggest dance show that I have gotten to work at. We pulled some crazy hours. A few 18 hour straight days. I still had to do assignments for my classes so sleeping was almost out of the question for me haha When we first got there the weather went from being nice and sunny to the next day snowing all day and night. Chicago was a lot of fun and beautiful. I definetley wouldn't mind going back and checking way more spots out. Working over 40+ hours from Friday to Sunday I was amping for some waves right when I got home on monday. It was crazy to go from 30 degree weather in the morning to a nice 78 degree sunny day at the beach. I got a call from my team manager Matt Byzak from RXYM right when I landed to head to the beach to meet up to bodyboard and shoot some photos. I was super pumped to get in the water even though I only slept for 11 hours in three days.
All photos taken by MATT BYZAK
Photobucket
Sneaky
Photobucket
Lefty
Photobucket
Empty
Photobucket
Sick shot Matt!!
Photobucket
Hey!
Photobucket
Minor scratches
Photobucket
Mr. Byzak!
Photobucket
CHICAGO

I got to surf one of my favorite waves today which was sweet! I also did a video interview for the OC Register at the beach today so check back for pictures from today's session and the interview. Also part two of the JSY fitness workout will be up by tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home