Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ring of Fire 2 trailer and Eli trip to Cali and Omaha!

Here is the official trailer for my friend Robert Isamberts video! I have been putting frame grabs of some of our sessions filming together on the site. This video looks insane and I know all of Robs hard work is going to pay off! Great job homie!

Ring of Fire 2 Trailer from robert isambert on Vimeo.




Eli spent three days in Cali with me. The list of things we did was crazy from waves, the mountains, hanging in LA and a basketball game just for starters! I was so stoked to show my friend where I live since he has shown me all around Australia.

Photobucket
Balancing act
Photobucket
So much Fun!
Photobucket
Tire Quiver, red was the fastest
Photobucket
Okay
Photobucket
Snow
Photobucket
Ice Ninja
Photobucket
Frozen lake
Photobucket
Sunset in the mountains
Photobucket
Hollywood sign Love my RXYM threads
Photobucket
LA
Photobucket
Venice
Photobucket
Eli and Jake cruising outside the Staple center
Photobucket
Eli caught a shirt! Sweet!!
Photobucket
So close! Big shout out to all the NEW YORK bodyboarders out there! You guys are all awesome!
Photobucket
Air Ball

I worked in Omaha this past weekend. It was cold, long hours but still a lot of fun! Each weekend is something new and fresh. It is really cool to see how much dedication some of these dancers have. I ran the backstage one day checking in all the dancers and as I was cleaning the stage I got called out by the DJ and the crowd to dance so while I was sweeping I put in a little performance haha So amped Andrea Lowe asked me to be her dance partner in Highschool! 17 hour work days fly by. Going to Detroit tomorrow!!
Photobucket
Big jacket keeping me warm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home