Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Detroit, JSY training and JSY video part one

I got to go to Detroit, Michigan for a work trip this past weekend. It is the state my mom was born. It is also where my Dad and my favorite hockey team is from, the RED WINGS! Work was fun and we clocked in some long hours. I even got to learn a bunch of new stuff which was rad! Detroit was pretty cold I think it got down to 19 degrees. The people were ultra friendly and Red Wing fans can and WILL be found EVERYWHERE!!
Photobucket
Red Wings!
Photobucket
Osgood is soo good!
Photobucket
Sunrise
Photobucket
Met some of the funniest Canadians in here
Photobucket
Packed suburban
Photobucket
Guys fishing on the lake..no big deal

My friend Daniel Washburn picked me up from the Long Beach Airport and the first thing I did was go straight to the beach. The waves were nothing special but it felt awesome to get in the water after working 37 hours in three days! The next day (tuesday) I met up with my trainer Jason from JSY Fitness. I keep him in the loop daily with all of my training I do all the days that I don't get to see him along with the food I am eating. I have been lagging on my training since my HW has been very demanding and he made sure that I made up for it that day! I got to surf a wave on the way home that I never have and it was sick for all the wind swell in the water. Nothing special but with nice sunny skies and no one around why wouldn't you want to be in the water?? My friend Milo documented my first ever workout with Jason from I think December. It will come in three parts. Below is part one
Photobucket
I train so I can gain confidence when riding bigger and better waves. Me in Mexico Photo by OMAR LEON

Photobucket
Training
Photobucket
Jason checking out his schedule and my workout plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home