Friday, June 25, 2010

Wild Rivers, Board Art by Jorge and Flat times

My team manager for RXYM Matt Byzak invited me to the In N Out company picnic at Wild Rivers! I had a blast going on all the water rides, ride some chlorine waves and eat In N Out burgers like they were free...ohh ya they were! yeww
Photobucket
Siking on my BODY BOARD wrist band
Photobucket
Love In N Out


I got a few new boards that look INSANE! I haven't got to use them in real waves or pretty much anything but they look like they are going to work AMAZING I just can't wait to get to ride them! My friend Jorge is a super talented artist so I asked him to do some board art on my new boogies. I based the design off of the quote from the only T.V show I watch Friday Night Lights. The quote is "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, CANT LOSE!" He made an eyeball, with a heart and a number one in it! I am super stoked on his design! Thanks Jorge!
Photobucket
Artsy


The waves have been small and even flat at times. I have been staying active by doing my Bikram class, bike rides, running and swimming. I also have been getting in the water every day bodyboarding and longboarding.
Photobucket
It's pretty much flat but still some waves here and there to ride... kind of haha
Photobucket
I have known my friend Jess since elementary school. He is still long boarding and still ripping! So stoked I get to go with him and learn how to ride that fiberglass log
Photobucket
Ron Ziebell let me borrow a few old school VHS bodyboard vids to stay amped while the waves are taking a break

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home