Sunday, July 4, 2010

Vans Warped Tour, Jason's Birthday, and new Body Glove Summer suits

I have never been to the Vans Warped Tour ever. I finally got to go to one on June 25th in Carson. My manager got my friend Chase and I backstage all access passes to the event which was super sick! I was really excited to meet up and hang out with my friend Joel who is the drummer in the band Confide, hang out with Winston McCall who is a sick bodyboarder from Australia and also lead singer of Parkway Drive, meet a bunch of people that my manager had planned for me to meet like the owner of Vans and the head marketing guy at Monster but most importantly to see this band Poema so I could finally meet this girl Sheaaleen Puckett who I have a HUGE crush on haha It was a epic day!
Photobucket
Signing a Car seat haha
Photobucket
I met Joel my first season in Hawaii. He was killing it on the drums then and is still KILLING IT!
Photobucket
Owner of Vans
Photobucket
My friend Chase and I. Chase cracks me up! He knew pretty much every band there which was perfect because I was clueless about them all
Photobucket
Winston and I. Check out this boogie pick of him and click here for his band
Photobucket
Long Day
Photobucket
Pretty much the reason I went was to see Shealeen kill it and she did just that! So sick!


My brother's birthday was on the 26th. It was such a good time and his wife Emma made the best cake!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Jas!

Now that the water is warming up a bit in California my sponsor Body Glove sent me some summer suits. They are so nice and super comfy with the most flex ever! Thanks a guys!
Photobucket
Summer suits
Photobucket
Ron Dog let me borrow a few more VHS vids!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home